IWF Management (IWFM) - a Recruitment and Labour Hire company with the specialised skills, experience, knowledge and connections to provide carefully considered, successful solutions for your workforce needs.
We understand the differences and challenges associated with regional Australia and the problems organisations face sourcing and recruiting qualified and experienced staff in a highly competitive and demanding market.
Through the application of best-of-practice job analysis methodologies, we identify and assess the requirements needed to satisfy both client and candidate such as knowledge, skills and abilities, motivation, behaviour and other factors.
Our attention to detail and commitment to customer care results in successful recruitment and retention outcomes. Find out more…
Benefits of Working with IWF Management
Our team can be YOUR external HR Department!
- Unique Service Providers
- Trained and Committed Staff
- Global Connections and Partnerships
- Innovative & Proactive Solution Providers
- Focus on Best-Fit Provision
- Project Recruitment Needs
- Specialists available:
- Relationship Development
- Engagement, Consultation & Needs Analysis
- Industrial Relations & Modern Awards
- Workplace Health & Safety
- Ethical and Transparent Business Operations
- End-to-End Recruitment Experience
- Labour Hire Needs
- Specific Recruitment Technology
- Comprehensive, Up-to-date Database
- Extensive Network
- Socially Responsible Members of our Community
- Australia-wide Service Footprint
- Skills Assessment Technology
- Systematic Job Analysis tools
- Save on Payroll and Superannuation
- Service Guaranteed!
Providing Services to the following Industry Sectors
Accessing candidates, both within Australia and Internationally, enables us to meet Recruitment and Labour Hire demands for multi-disciplinary roles across several sectors:
- Agriculture & Horticulture
- Transport & Distribution
- Bundaberg – Wide Bay-Burnett through to the Surat Basin
- Gladstone – Central Queensland through to the Bowen Basin
- Australia Wide
Bundaberg - With our Head Office and Accounts Departments based in Bundaberg, consultants based in this region are able to work with clients and candidates throughout the surrounding regions.
Gladstone - Situated in Gladstone, IWFM has a firm understanding of demands of the industry boom and the associated effects experienced by employers operating in and around these regions.
Australia-wide - IWFM has labour hire staff working in a variety of states in Australia at any given time, and are particularly focused on supporting employers in regional areas.
We also provide professional recruitment for executive, professional and other staff on a permanent basis, especially for EPCM, Oil, Gas and Mining clients.
Contact our offices to discuss your needs.